Friday, January 17, 2014

Vogue Knitting Live Day One

We're here in NYC! Train in, with my borrowed roller bag, I felt quite urban.


We are so spiffy with our knitted scarves.

I started to write this blog post with a bunch of pictures that look like this:


And a few more that looked like this:


But then I took pity on you, my gentle readers, and decided to knock it off already. 

Suffice it to say that my mom and I are having a phenomenal time. Really excellent quality classes and lectures so far. Take anything you can from Josh Brinegar, Gale Zucker, Brooke Nico and Amy Herzog. We are learning a ton, and we haven't collapsed. Yet. Though there was a close call around 4 pm in Advanced Lace Knitting, when my brain temporarily turned to fuzz.

Not really too much of a surprise around all this yarn and all these knitters, not to mention a extremely ambitious schedule. Onto Day Two!



No comments:

Post a Comment