Monday, May 7, 2012

MDS&W report

What a weekend! All goals fulfilled: great time with the boys, great time with my parents (without whom I couldn't have pulled it off), great success in the Coopworth vendor booth.

Unfortunately I cannot document any of this with photos, as I had cam-nesia the entire weekend. The only proof that we were actually there is Terzo and his t-shirt this morning.



You can also head on over to Pam's blog to see a picture of me in the booth, busy helping customers, if you need more proof.

The busy-ness of the booth is the main reason I forgot to take any pictures at all! I'm not complaining, it was a wonderful problem to have. We acquired a Square-Up to process credit cards this year. Waaaay cool little gadget. Thanks to the loan of my mother's iPhone, we were in business and it made a huge difference in sales. I've been resisting for years but I will be upgrading to a smart phone as soon as I can.

The other evidence that I was actually there is the back of the car this morning:



Come to think of it, it doesn't look too different from the back of the car on Friday afternoon. It's hard to tell, but there is a lot missing!

My mind has been racing with new ideas and projects, but they'll have to wait until I get all that stuff out of the car and catch up with everything I have blown off for the last two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment