Wednesday, May 23, 2012

happy blogiversary to me!

Four years and counting of this blog. I can hardly believe it!

Still casting around for a theme (apart from me, me, and more me) and it's still eluding me, so I will throw it out to my readers.

What would you like to see more of? What would you like to see less of?

Recipes?

Sheep pictures?

Kid stories?

Crafting hits and misses?

Cluttered work rooms?

Any and all thoughts are most appreciated. For those of you who take the time to leave a thought in the comment section by Friday 5 pm Eastern, I will have a random drawing that night. The winner will get either:



  • An assortment of three bars of the lovely Farm Boy Goat's Milk Soap (one each of Gardener's Blend, Spinner's Blend and Beekeeper's Blend);

OR



  • A felted pincushion.
Your choice!

And thanks for sticking with me (no pun intended!) through the last four years!

7 comments:

  1. All of the above? Well, except for the cluttered workroom, because, hey, I have my own clutter to look at any time I want ;)

    And happy blogiversary!

    Oh, and lamb pictures. Lots of lamb pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mazel tov, Kris. Great blog, I always enjoy reading about you and the menagerie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary. Boy, those four years flew by.

    I enjoy everything you write. But I especially like reading the antics of your boys and the country life.

    Knitting and gardening are right up there too. Also, what you are reading...oh, and LSH's brittle recipe... Stopping before the ellipses police get me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love following the trials and tribulations of the Winter’s Past clan—all of them. Love the updates about you, your family, your sheep, your business, your hobbies, and rabbits, too. You have developed a good ‘voice’ in your writing style and it is a joy to read. Hey, I’d even read about maggots—but then, you have written about them, haven’t you?

    IMHO: Keep it up and don’t worry too much about focus. You already have one, even if you are can't define it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy your blog. Sometimes I think we have parallel lives! Don't pick a "focus"...just do life. We all relate to that.

    Many blessings and congrats on the anniversary.

    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog just the way it is! I miss you and I enjoy reading about what you and your family are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog the way it is...can always count on it making me smile or even laugh out loud! Wouldn't change a thing. Happy Blogiversary to you!

    ReplyDelete