Saturday, June 29, 2013

book review photo shoot

A first time gig: fellow blogger Pam Mackenzie of In Stitches asked me to guest blog! She had received a copy of "The Backyard Sheep: An Introductory Guide to Keeping Productive Pet Sheep," and being sheep-less herself, asked me to share my thoughts and send along a few accompanying photos.

After I was done writing my review, I sent Terzo into the pasture with the sheep to get their opinion.



Kevyn and her lamb made a beeline to him, to see if he was holding anything edible. The early morning escapades of these two particular sheep is mentioned in the book review, so it is quite fitting that they wanted to check out the book.



Nothing edible, but interesting nonetheless.



Wait, maybe the kid is edible?




The reason for the interest is eventually made clear: all Kevyn wanted was a chest scratch. All Kevyn ever wants is a chest scratch. Well, a chest scratch and grain. But if there's no grain, definitely the chest scratch.

You can read my review of the book over at Pam's blog. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment