Wednesday, September 7, 2011

first day 2011

Better late (compared to the rest of the country, it seems) than never!

Primo started his sophomore year of high school bright and early yesterday.


Actually not that bright. It was so early that a flash was necessary to catch him on the way to the bus stop, a.k.a. the end of our driveway.

The other two started today, in usual shift fashion. Secondo made his way to seventh grade a little over an hour after his older brother had left...




The little one was just waking up at that point, and raring to go to second grade. He headed out for the bus an hour later, but it never showed up. Argh!




Back to a routine! Just in the nick of time, as I am hard at work getting ready for the Garden State Sheep Breeders Festival this weekend. I started later than ever this year, and it will be down to the wire to see how much I can finish in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kris - You know how I love these first day of school pictures. I really miss it here and pictures of your kids helps. I hope all the buses came today.

    ReplyDelete