Monday, May 16, 2011

who's got the button

Can't believe it has taken me so long to get this post up. Part of the reason was that it took my butt a good five days to catch up to the rest of my body-- seems I left it behind in Maryland. Good thing too, because there definitely wasn't enough room in the car for it.

While I spent most of the week in the ACR booth, my folks ferreted out some great buttons for me.

Reflecting my dedication to all things fiber, except the nutritious kind:



And my fandom of the hand-knit sock (though if I could only wear socks I actually knit, my choice would be between two pairs):



This one was my original quest; I am tempted to wear it to Little League games and watch the shunning begin:




But nothing could top this one. I know my Aunt Paula will love this as much as my sons do:



A girl can dream, all right.

2 comments:

  1. I love them! I still wear one of my old buttons that says something like "Armed with pointy sticks and not afraid to use them." Kids at school love it, grocery story looks could be dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical! Glad you are back and blogging.

    ReplyDelete