Thursday, April 21, 2011

spring break view

I loved Mrs. C.'s suggestion that I take a picture of the view out my kitchen window every Thursday and had every intention of doing just that. However, the best intentions...

The boys have been on spring break this week. I was under the impression that break meant we would actually, you know, get a break. Instead, all other forces have seen this as a reason to amp up the demands on our time. High school track practices and meets, travel soccer practices, coach pitch baseball games, you name it, have continued unabated while my boys attempt to cram in every other event postponed due to lack of time.

Our schedule was so off the charts crazy today that you'll have to use your imagination on this one. Here was my view on Sunday afternoon, outside my front door:


The view outside my back door today (another lovely stockpile of thick grass) was much the same, with perhaps less staring and more cud-chewing.

2 comments:

  1. awwww, they are so nekkid and cute! Seriously I cannot get over how much sheared sheep resemble goats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have serious grass envy :*)

    ReplyDelete