Thursday, November 3, 2011

hat central

Have you caught up with that barrage of late-October posts yet? It is an accurate reflection of what October is like around here. We turn the calendar page to November and things automatically calm down a bit.



I finally have time to do a bit of knitting, though I am still a little scattered! Here is my project area in the living room: three hats going at once. From left to right:

  • a double knitted hat in the local high school colors because I wanted to learn how to do reversible knitting; may be a Christmas gift for my sophomore.
  • a baby hat for the imminent church auction.
  • the beginning of an idea for a published hat pattern. 
If I could concentrate on just one at a time, I might actually produce an item to keep someone's head warm.

2 comments:

  1. Scattered? You?

    And amazing that you make so much progress. I've filled my African basket with plans and ideas for more projects than I can possibly do by the end of the year. But I suppose that is a weird kind of my personal sense of normal.

    Knit on!

    ReplyDelete