Tuesday, September 30, 2014

interweave guest blog

The guest blog post about my trip to Winterthur for the Downton Abbey costume exhibit is up on the Interweave site! Featuring a photo of me by my photographer father, Maurice Marietti, who also has several photos in the article I wrote about the exhibit. I know he will want me to point out that the photo of me was taken on an iphone in the semi-gloom of a not-quite-finished exhibit, and is nowhere near his normal quality of work. If you have a chance to see the photos he took of the exhibit in the magazine, you will know this is true.

If you are interested in more detail about the exhibition, plus 25 beautiful patterns (including three by yours truly), then get to your local yarn store and buy this magazine!


And if you are interested in seeing the exhibition for yourself: hurry! It is only open for three more months. You can buy tickets here.

2 comments:

  1. I read your article (very good by the way) and kept looking for your Dad's name in the credits. I guess I was a bit tired because it took me a while to figure out his last name wasn't Byrnes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Kris! I will look for it. I can't wait to see the photos and read your article!

    ReplyDelete